Monday, November 2, 2020

At what point of Your weight loss did other people actually start noticing/commenting/complementing?

So, I have lost around 20lbs now(from July to now).

Started from 165, now at 145 (5'3"F) , so i still need to lose a few more pounds, yeah...

Anyways, I just met a friend yesterday, she hadn't seen me since march. I was kind of excited to meet her after a long time.

I thought she would notice my weight loss , but she did not. Obviously i did not bring it up either.

Later the day, i was on a video call with 6 of my friends (who also haven't seen me for months) and they did not seem to notice either.

But dont get me wrong, Im definitely able to see my progress, my clothes fee significantly lose and all that good stuff. Also, I do know that im doing this for myself and not for anyone else. But im just curious.

Also, to mention, i still wear the same clothes i used to wear when i was 20lbs heavier (i just dont own anything small and im planning to but new clothes only after hitting my ultimate goal weight), so maybe that can be the reason as to why nobody noticed the weight loss?

Im just curious, please tell me your point of view/experience. When did people start noticing and acknowledging your weight loss?

submitted by /u/Ackerman43
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3euREMV

No comments:

Post a Comment