Saturday, November 7, 2020

With the time change and seasonal depression, I've lost motivation but I CANNOT give up. I have to stop being so hard on myself.

Hello, all! I'm 23F, 5'2" sw 281LBS (127kg) cw ~fluctuating~ 276-279 (125-126). I started CICO and the gym September 25th. I was weighing myself every morning and was happy to see the scale was slowly moving down. But then I went to Las Vegas my 4th week in and have stopped counting calories. Being in the city a few days was so hectic and all I ate was bad, fatty food. I skipped the gym for a few days traveling and when I came back home it wasn't the same. I felt like crap for eating poorly and lost my motivation to eat better. I have continued going to the gym 5-6 days a week (30-60 min cardio) but find myself less and less motivated or energized everyday. With the time change and my depression, I feel like crap and don't even want to get out of bed. But I have to stop being so hard on myself!!! I am glad I am still going to the gym and thinking about weight loss every day. This is the highest weight I've ever been but also the most I've wanted to lose so badly. And at least I'm under my SW, even if it's just a couple pounds. If I hadn't started, I'd probably be 10 pounds higher! My birthday is in 7 days and I probably won't even dress up or do anything but hopefully next year I'm confident enough in a healthier body/mind. I gotta get back on track. I can. I will. I cannot give up. I'm going to leave this here to motivate my future self and hopefully it'll do the same for someone else! Good luck to everyone here and thank you for taking the time to read.

submitted by /u/ifyougooutinthewoods
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l9g94G

No comments:

Post a Comment