Saturday, November 7, 2020

Has anyone tried weight loss coaching and is it worth it?

Hey! I'm losing momentum with my weight loss and I was considering getting an online weight loss coach to give me some advice and extra drive. However, I'm skeptical it will be a waste of money and they'll only tell me things I already know. I'm looking for advice on nutrition and exercise, as i already feel like i'm doing a lot but it's not really working anymore (3 weeks now of no weight loss despite being in a 4-5k calorie deficit and exercising 6x40 min this week)

Has anyone got any experience with this? Was it expensive?

Does anyone have any recommendations for coaches? (preferably UK/Europe based, due to time zone differences)

submitted by /u/SSugarMagnolia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3llcQaN

No comments:

Post a Comment