Friday, January 11, 2019

I didn't let stress derail me ...

Too much

That is right I let stress get in my way a bit this week. I started 2019 with the intention of doing my treadmill workout for 22-25 mins everyday and eat less junk. January is my get habits down month, until Tuesday when I found out I am laid off at the end of March. Ensue all sorts of emotions and stress.

I didn't do my workout that night, in fact I ate pizza and had a spiked cider with a friend who was visiting before heading back home. I didn't do my workout the next night either but are much better.

January 10th I was back at it eating wellish and I did my workout even though I feel drained. I also did my work out tonight too.

You might be wondering why the hell this is important enough for someone to write about? Well I tend to have an all or nothing attitude in past weight loss attempts, if I set a goal and didn't attain it I was a screw up and couldn't ce back from it I would have to start over. I finally did something to break that habit! I am also a stress eater and the crazy amount of stress in my life has only lead to some small indulgence not an all out binge eating fest!!

submitted by /u/spartangirlie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FmiF6q

No comments:

Post a Comment