Tuesday, January 15, 2019

One week down...zero pounds lost ☹️

Hi all. Not even sure why I'm making this post...I guess I need some encouragement.

About five or six years ago I quit smoking and finally got serious about getting healthy and losing weight. I went from 165 to about 130 (5'7" female). I maintained that weight for maybe a year and slowly started getting a little lazier, and a little less conscious of what I was eating. Fast forward to now, I finally decided to hold myself accountable and last week I weighed myself for the first time in a very long time. And yup, ALL the weight I lost is back. Plus 3 pounds. It's funny b/c I don't feel like I look quite as big as I did last time, especially not in my face. But I digress.

So, I read that if you average a 500 calorie deficit a day, that's about a pound of weight loss. This past week I have worked hard at being more active and have averaged about an 850 calorie deficit each day (tracking on my Fitbit). I weighed myself this morning at the same time I did last week and guess what...well you saw the title of this post. Not a single pound. Not even an ounce! Still stuck at 168.2. I know it's only been a week. But I'm still feeling very discouraged. Help please? TY in advance.

submitted by /u/drinimartini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RuPepf

No comments:

Post a Comment