Saturday, January 5, 2019

Started my weight loss journey October 1st 2018, my progress so far.

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here yadda yadda yadda.

I started my weight loss journey mostly because I was tired of looking at pictures of myself, not wanting to be filmed, and hating looking in the mirror. I am happily married, but I HATE looking at my wedding pictures :(

My wife is also heavy, not as heavy as me, but she decided to do something about it. And that’s when I realized the reason I haven’t done anything about it because I didn’t have the incentive. I was already in a relationship, so what was the point of doing anything.

The process is simple, we follow CiCo. Using the Lifesum app we both log everything we eat, and we both try to keep under 1500 kcal a day, something that was difficult in the beginning, but now is quite easy. In the last 3 months I have so far lost 50 friggin lbs. My first «goal» is to lose 110 lbs, and I am well on my way. My wife is also doing good, losing 42 lbs in the same amount of time.

It’s easier when you are a part of a team, but the difficult part is not seeing the changes on my body. I notice the differences, I have had to add many notches to my belt, my belly doesn’t stick out from under t-shirts any morr, and I had to buy smaller size pants, but I can’t see the difference in the mirror.

When I have reached my goal I plan to post again with progress pics.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/CptLande
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Fatk3Y

No comments:

Post a Comment