Thursday, January 3, 2019

SV: scale said a number i have not seen in years

I looked at it in sheer disbelief. Did it a couple more times to make sure it wasn't busted. 219. I haven't been under 220 in at least a decade. Holy crap.

I have struggled with food addiction for most my life and only recently have i managed to switch to seeing food as fuel rather than something else, and the past two months it's just been coming off. 16lbs since november. It feels absolutely unreal. Breaking the almost romantic connection i had to food feels so freeing. It's now a strictly professional relationship. I didn't binge on the holidays. And I didn't agonize over feeling bad about not letting myself enjoy holiday food, either. I was completely and genuinely okay with not eating the calorie dense food at the parties. I just took my fill, and didn't over-eat. I actually had some form of will power for the first time, it's amazing.

At this rate, maybe I'll be seeing onederland soon. I think digging up my original benchmark photos when i started my weight loss in 2016 and taking new progress pics is in order, i finally feel like i've accomplished something.

submitted by /u/Planetable
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QnpWni

No comments:

Post a Comment