Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Update + progress

Hey all, I posted a few days ago. Well its been fun these last few days. I found out my thyroid levels are finally leveling out. They seem to have gone down? I think. I'll be giving the reports to my doctor if the ER hasn't' done so. (In all honesty, I will most likely be giving the lab reports myself. The ER I went to....isn't the best but it was the best bet I had for the issue I had) The issue was well, in the last two days I started having signs of a possible issue with my heart. I do not believe it was associated to my medication at ALL because these signs weren't normal. They were signs of a possible heart attack, (pressure/pain in the chest, odd sensations in both arms that went from numb feelings to pains. a sharp pain in the right side of my chest etc) so I went in yesterday. I'm good. No heart attack or blood clots and my medication is good. What they think I did (they have NO IDEA how the fuck I did this. But! I somehow pulled a chest muscle and that's why I was having signs of a heart attack, thats why I hurt when I move at all. They gave me a shot of an anti-inflammatory to help lessen the pain. but I'm good. The tech was like I've no idea how you did this, because I've not lifted anything heavy etc. so that was fun. ) They did blood work which is how I found out my Thyroid levels were getting better which I am SO thankful for! I've noticed a difference.

This it the progress part (as to keep on topic naturally but I know previously I was worried as hell and still am about my body and that issue) but anyways! The progress is well naturally my thyroid is getting better, and I must insist that if you are having issues with weight loss and nothing is working or it works for a bit then suddenly weight is back on or more than normal, go to your doctor. Get your thyroid checked out, make sure its working if not get on a safe medication for you. Don't be like me and wait to long. Take action for your health. You got this.

the other progress is that I'm slowly pushing myself to be a little healthier in meals. Yes I fell off the wagon of soda. I admit I have and it will take a bit to stop again. I have not gotten a hold of my triggers as well as I need to have them tightened down. I am going to therapy next week and hopefully that will help. But the 20th is always going to be hard on me, its when I lost my mother. So sadly thats a trigger that I need to work past. But today is the start of trying to get healthy. Normally I'd just make/heat up whatever I can. Normally its not healthy or if I've money, I'm going out for lunch/dinner. Or if I'm REALLY lucky I go and get my lovely breakfast burrito, its so good but I know I can only eat one anymore and only once in a while (its a huge calorie item due to sausage, eggs, cheese, hasbrown and salsa. because yea its unhealthy but its good.) But today! I'm actually cooking at home, gonna have some eggs with a tad bit of cheese depending on what we got, cause I'm picky lol, some roasted potatoes and a yogurt (it was on sale so I need to get them eaten haha) and for lunch its a meal replacement shake thankfully the sugar ain't to bad for a single serving per day. And for Dinner is baked chicken, (convention oven I'm not sure how else to describe it) some pasta with cheese sauce and a veggie. and desert is yogurt because it helps with...things.

But I am trying at least. its a pain in the ass but its a slow process and better yet, the water pill I'm on is actually making a difference. I'm noticing my stomach is getting smaller and less bloated, and the thyroid medication as I said is helping level things out. Granted I may need skin removal surgery (i have a huge overlap of skin from previous weight loss and its a issue. ) but at least I'm getting away from needing surgery to lose weight! I'm really am trying, and I need to make a meal plan up, and thankfully a lot of it I can get at dollar tree (like instant potatoes, canned veggies that I will have to soak to make sure the salt they add is off) and the like. And I've been drinking a lot more water and lemon water as nasty as it is haha (it depends on the temp of it is) but I hope by the time I move finally I will be a few sizes smaller, less heavy and I won't need as much medication as I am on now. My goal is to go from a size 24 (as far as I know I am. Can't do clothing shopping right now cause theirs no point of going to walmart and getting clothes that will rip within a few weeks of use sometimes days of use. and I've enough to make me last a for now) to hopefully a Size 16-18 depending on how hard I can work. But my ultimate goal is to go back as close to a size 9 as possible (Size I was when I was a freshmen in high school. I miss those nice jeans.) but I will be very happy at a size 12-14 because thats 10-12 sizes smaller than I am now. maybe more. But its a one day at a time process.

I just gotta keep trying, keep up with my meds, doctor appointments etc and just yea haha. Now! off to go get breakfast started cause my stomach is yelling at me haha. then maybe see how bad those daily burn videos are on amazon prime and see if I can handle some of it at least.

and again if you think you need a doctors help get it, don't sit in silence. Work with your doctor know your limits and you know your body better than anyone else. trust your gut. And be safe in your journey on getting healthy.

submitted by /u/Alyssa_Hargreaves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RsO8Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment