Saturday, February 9, 2019

has anyone felt like people are nicer to you because you lost weight? (26F)

I've recently hit 30 lb weight loss (my BMI went from 31.7 to 26.4)... all the sudden I'm hit with attention that seems overwhelming. I grew up with a mom with very poor self image but I always knew she was pretty. She hid her body with big clothes even though nothing was wrong with her body. She actually has a great body even today. I've grown up doing the same thing and coping with food. I still have extremely low self esteem a majority of the time. I've always been overweight but had hit the 'obese' mark a couple of years ago.

I feel like I wasted so much of my life being overweight and I can't help but feel sad when I know I should be happy.. if anyone has dealt with this, how do you cope?

submitted by /u/chloe0711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SzCeOP

No comments:

Post a Comment