Thursday, February 14, 2019

I can't believe it ... almost to ten pounds of weight loss

Ten days ago, I decided I need to change.

I am a 6'3 male who had hit 295 pounds.

I had tried the fad diets, exercising, regular dieting, etc. all before. But, I always gave up.

Not sure what 'clicked' in me ten days ago, though.

Using the LoseIt app, I've been staying right around 1,800 calories per day. I am doing the C25K system when I am able (two young children and work makes it difficult to get into a regular exercise habit).

That being said: my scale this morning said I am HALF A POUND away from a TEN POUND WEIGHT LOSS.

I've never made it this far before: https://imgur.com/a/mJFkST3

I do not see it in the mirror or in photos yet. I am doing measurements every Sunday morning, so we will see what happens then.

But 10 pounds is still 10 pounds.

I just had to share my excitement with somebody.

submitted by /u/idosportstuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X4pgYw

No comments:

Post a Comment