Monday, February 4, 2019

Life changing discovery: being idol makes you fat..

Starting weight: 230/ goal weight: 180/ 29 year old Male

First post so i hope the formatting is correct but I'm 20 lbs into my weight loss journey and one thing I've discovered is that the more I sit around watching tv or gaming the more I eat. As stupid simple as that is I never really thought about it. If i get out and do something i can go hours without eating but as soon as I'm sitting down i could eat non stop until bed. I have cut breakfast out of my life and have one of the pre packaged salads, a naked drink, and a fruit cup for lunch and as long as I'm actively engaged during work and stand up, i will be good until dinner. I don't keep track of calories really, but i have lunch and try and have small portions of whatever my wife makes for dinner. Im 20 lbs down and the progress makes me happier.

Edit: so I guess I can't grammer... idle.. thanks

submitted by /u/bar159
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Gdtc4a

No comments:

Post a Comment