Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Looking for an accountability buddy for my weight loss journey

I am 31|F|290lbs. I am tired of being so overweight and unhappy with myself. I'm tired of having a great personality and falling for someone just to hear they're not interested because of my body. I'm starting CICO and exercise on Monday (currently sick with a cold or I'd start today). I'm looking for 1-2 people to connect with via a messaging app. The idea would be both/all of us would check in daily with food choices and exercise.

I feel like strangers would be a better way to do this than trying to get my friends to hold me accountable for my choices. I want someone who doesn't know me to tell me I need to do better rather than "you're great just the way you are."

I have SED (Selective Eating Disorder) and depression so I need a buddy who will be understanding that my food choices will sometimes be bad and boring and repetitive, and that some days I may not have the energy to exercise or make good choices, but to try again tomorrow.

Send me a PM if this is a thing you'd be interested in doing!

submitted by /u/KelBel12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NgYaZS

No comments:

Post a Comment