Friday, February 15, 2019

Mega commuters + Working out?

Hi! Long time lurker! I know the simple answer to my question, but curious to hear other people’s experience, and advice. Apologize in advance if formatting is funky, since I’m on mobile (commuting).

I have a long commute. 2ish hours each way. I usually leave the house at 7:20 and get in the office around 9:15. I leave anywhere from 4:00-5:00 and get home around 7 most days.

I typically go to a 6:30 or 7:30 gym class. Which is fine. But lately I’ve been so tired after work and commuting, plus on nights I go to the gym I don’t eat until 8 or 9 PM... so it’s been hard getting myself to the gym at night.

The only morning gym class I could go to would start at 5:45am, which is very very early for me. I’d have to wake up at 5:15 and go to bed so much earlier, and lose some ‘me time’ hours at night in exchange for sleep.

I know exercise isn’t necessary for weight loss, but it does help tremendously in how I personally feel overall. And I know I just have to suck it up and decide to either go at night or in the AM.

Does anyone else have long work hours and still manage to work out? What has been your experience? What has worked, and what hasn’t?

submitted by /u/Doggodonut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BBbaVq

No comments:

Post a Comment