Saturday, February 2, 2019

(NSFW) Unexpected weight loss bonus

I am not using my main account to post this since this is a little bit more risqué than I would like associated with my main.

I am 5’5” female who went from 200lbs to 150lbs in about 6 months with CICO and moderate exercise. I have been married for 3.5 years and have a 1 year old son. For the past 2 years I have either been pregnant or fat. My husband has always told me he found me attractive, even at my heaviest (bless his heart) and would initiate sex, but at 200lbs it was so hard to feel sexy and sex was just not what it used to be for me. I was not enjoying as much and wouldn’t orgasm regularly. I felt fat and heavy when I would be on top (used to be my fave position), so we would do mainly male-on-top positions.

Just shy of 6 mo and I am at a healthy BMI and still losing (20lbs from my goal weight) but these last 5 lbs have REALLY made a difference in my appearance. My stomach is flat, my legs are more toned, my collarbones are back, and I just feel 100x sexier. Sex now is so hot. Whenever we have it and i ride him, he grabs my hips and will grind them on him to my rhythm of my movements, he lifts me up and puts me in another position, and it’s just so much more enjoyable for me. I orgasm ever time again. I feel like my clit is more accessible and I FEEL everything more (hard to explain). Afterwards he goes on and on about how my body feels so different and how sexy I am.

I am very proud of my progress and it feels so nice to truly enjoy and look forward to sex with my husband again! Keep at it losers!!

submitted by /u/mothertoa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2S6kXgK

No comments:

Post a Comment