Saturday, February 2, 2019

Under 300lbs for the first time in 10 years!

Obligatory on mobile so sorry for formatting.

The title says it all really. I lost 7lbs last week which was a big shocker moment as I’m currently in my 3rd month of weight loss. I’ve been doing SlimmingWorld as I feel that works for me. It has been coming off slower than usual from when I’ve tried to diet before but I’m putting that down to me being ill at the moment.

The heaviest I’ve been is about 24st. On this new journey I started at 22st 10lb and I’ve lost in total 1st 5.5lbs. The other night I just thought I’d look at how many pounds I am and it said 298!! I still have a long way to go but just seeing that I was no longer in the 300s made me ugly cry!

I still can’t believe it now!!

submitted by /u/DisneyBeauty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rz0RX9

No comments:

Post a Comment