Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Why didn’t I exercise?..

Hi, first time poster here. (Female, 19 yers old, SW: 89 kg (196 lbs), GW: 65 kg (143 lbs), CW: 83 kg (183 kg) I’ve started my weight loss journey on the 2nd of January and the first thing I did is start running everyday. I hated it at first, but after my lungs got used to breathing normally (I also quit smoking) I absolutely loved running. Then I added some other exercises at home, like crunches, sit ups and lifting 2.5 kg weights. I loved that too, even thought it was really hard at first. By the end of January I got a gym membership and now I go there every day for 1-2 hours, and I’m never satisfied with just running on the treadmill, I either go swimming or do strength training after. I LOVE the feeling of doing hard physical work, I love the feeling after exercise, I love coming back to the gym every day. This makes me ask myself: Why didn’t I start earlier? I always knew that I love doing sports, ever since I was little. I always loved going on 1-2 week long mountain hikes with my mom, I loved dancing, I loved fighting with boys, I loved rowing, I loved playing soccer and ice skating with my classmates. Why didn’t I ever do that consistently? What stopped me? The reason I’m posting this here is that I want to ask you, have you ever felt the same way and asked yourself this question? And did you find the answer?

P.S.: Sorry if my English is bad, it’s my second language.

submitted by /u/DreadTown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Shm11d

No comments:

Post a Comment