Saturday, March 23, 2019

30 Pound Challenge Week 0/12

Hey,

This is week zero of an accountability challenge, to lose 30lbs in 12 weeks!

Height: 5'5" | Weight: 170lbs | Goal Weight: 140lbs

Challenge Goals:

Eat 1350 calories per day.

Drink 1.5 L of water per day.

Exercise for at least 30 min per day, 4 days per week.

Reflections: I'm trying to keep my goals simple for the first few weeks, as to not overwhelm myself. Figured the best way to keep myself accountable was to make regular updates/reflections. This process was built up in my head for a while, and I'm trying not to burn out this time around. I'm going to try to get all my calories from food (so, no liquids other than water). And I'm noticing my habit of eating mainly at night, so I am going to sleep an hour earlier to avoid late night snacking. My biggest issue is meal prepping: it's easier to fall into impulse eating when there is no clear plan of the day. To make life a little easier for now, I'm going to make a little extra dinner during the evening, and Tupperware a portion for the next day. These are the goals for the week. If anyone is reading this, any tips/weight loss anectdotes are welcome!

submitted by /u/Sunzak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OiRWZS

No comments:

Post a Comment