Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Chugging along and remembering to stay patient (80 days)

I worked out last night and hit my old record of working out. Since I started back up (3 weeks ago) I have definitely noticed I had lost some strength and endurance I had before I quit working out. It was disappointing at first but also it helped give me a goal to work towards. I was so excited to meet my old time and so proud of the work I have accomplished since getting back to work!

I went to the scale at my gym excitedly hoping for more weight loss (at least water weight I hoped!) and saw the scale had not moved from Monday. That could have been a bummer....

BUT.....

There are a TON of reasons why my scale could not have moved. Water weight. Overdoing it last weekend. I need to poop etc. and so I remembered what other users here have told me in the past

"You have to trust in your plan"

It is hard some days, especially when you don't see the results you want but like we have talked about in previous posts, we need to just keep at it and stay patient. If we are doing the work it will show

Plus, we should try to remain positive so today I want to hear something that went well for you guys! For me, it was getting closer to my old skill level at the gym. I may not have lost weight yesterday but I did work my hardest towards that goal so I will just stay patient and keep chugging along.

What went well for you guys?

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TJETFZ

No comments:

Post a Comment