Monday, March 4, 2019

I feel like the last few pounds have been more difficult than the rest, and I'm just frustrated

The title says a lot of it. I've been lurking on this subreddit for a little bit to get inspiration, and it's been a great help, but damn I've just felt miserable lately. My journey is not a dramatic change like some. I gained 30 pounds(115 to 145) and felt terrible, so my goal has been to get down to 120. Most days I'm proud of what I've accomplished, but lately I've just been feeling miserable. I'm stuck at 128~ using CICO and going to the gym at least 3 times a week(I goal set to every other day) doing cardio and sticking to the fat burning HR range of 140. I'm sure my weight loss journey is nothing to some. I'm sure that I'm at some peoples goal weight already, and I hope I don't sound like a whiney brat. But gosh, losing these last 8 pounds has just not been working for me and its unbelievable frustrating being so close but gaining weight rather than losing it.

I guess I'm just looking for some motivation. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else close but having issues getting to their goal weight? It's frustrating these last few pounds have been more difficult than my whole journey. :/

submitted by /u/goblinp00n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ELM1JZ

No comments:

Post a Comment