Friday, March 8, 2019

Let’s talk clothes, please

Fashionistas....how do you stop yourself from buying boatloads of new clothes??

Today marks 56 lbs! Woo hoo! BUT I still have 40 more to go. Ugh! Anyhow, even with the 56 lb weight loss I’ve had to buy new clothes. Problem is, I love clothes and having them fit so comfortably now and being able to buy what I want (vs what just fits) is a little exhilarating. I’ve treated myself to a $160 pair of jeans and I don’t regret it bc they look amazing. However, I just ordered two more bc they just fit so nicely and make my ass look amazing. Lol. I know I can’t justify that much money on jeans that will (hopefully) be too big on me in 4-6 months. Or can I? Do I return or keep?

Do you stop yourself from buying too many new clothes while you’re still on your weight-loss journey? Do you limit by budget or articles of clothing (for example one pair of jeans in a new size). I need some guidance here, please!

Also, when do you start getting rid of your old big clothes? I’ve yo-yo dieted for so long, I was just used to keeping them and always had something to use when I inevitability gained back the 10-15 lbs I had always lost and regained, but not sure how to go about it now. Do I wait until I’m in maintenance and make sure I don’t fail before getting rid of it? What do you plan to do/done??

submitted by /u/LegallyRubia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UrZRGG

No comments:

Post a Comment