Saturday, March 9, 2019

Thoughts on Placebo for enhancing weight loss?

I just wanted to bring up a discussion on the subject of using subliminal audio, visualization techniques and other such stuff to enhance your effects from diet.

Has anyone used affirmations, subliminal affirmations before and had success?

Also what techniques and quirks do you use personally to help you with your goals?

For myself, I've gone on and off keto many many times and never have gotten the keto flu. I enter ketosis very quickly and adapt very quickly and never lose much strength. Maybe I'll lift 1 less rep but that's it.

But now I'm vegetarian. I still use my own subliminals to maintain and still grow strength and be healthy, even with less protein intake.

I use my own subliminal audio affirmations I made. And I recite affirmations in my head the 5minutes before I drift asleep for whatever goals I have. This helps me a tonne, which most people will chalk it off to the placebo effect.

I strongly believe your mind has much more power over your body than most realise.

But hey if it works, it works.

Just wondering if you guys do something similar, or something different and unique to yourself?

submitted by /u/Fulton1an
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tYBiWn

No comments:

Post a Comment