Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Today is my 3 year anniversary of my successful weight loss journey!

Today's an important date. On this date 3 years ago I did my first meal prep. I started something called the 4 hour body low carb diet. That diet sucked! But it taught me about meal prepping, and after about a month I learned about CICO and the proper way to lose weight. All the information I learned to start my journey was in the FAQ and quickstart quide of r/loseit! That's why I always tell people to read it!

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my successful weightloss journey! Included some of my favorite progress pics ☺ what a journey it has been! From being able to hardly walk a mile to training for a half marathon. From making countless meal preps and even meal prepping for a recipe book. all the awesome people I've met and inspired/been inspired by. It's been an awesome journey so far, can't wait to see where I go next!!

Thanks r/loseit for being a huge starting point and continuing inspiration!

SW - 380 LW - 218 CW - 246 GW - 180

Now for the pictures!

http://imgur.com/gallery/07XRFN6

submitted by /u/hxcjosh23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IWDJmD

No comments:

Post a Comment