Friday, March 15, 2019

Weight loss for disabled?

Hi there! I’m new to reddit lol but I thought I would do my first post on here. I’m a 17 year old girl and I am not happy with my weight. I know “work out” or “eat healthy”. I eat pretty healthy. But with the work out thing... that’s not easy to do. I’ve done swimming for a couple hours a night a bit ago and it didn’t help in any way. I have issues with my legs where I constantly feel pain and it’s hard for me to even get out of bed sometimes. Does anyone have work outs or suggestions for ways to help lose weight without having to do huge workouts that will make my legs feel worse? I’ve done butt raises but after a bit I couldn’t do them anymore. My legs make things difficult. If you have anything feel free to comment! (I have a chronic pain disorder along with a couple other things :) I have had it for 3 years)

submitted by /u/_Mk_Rainbow_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UFoD6a

No comments:

Post a Comment