Thursday, March 14, 2019

Weight loss stalling with weight watchers

Stats: Female, 26, 5’ 2”, and 142 pounds

I’ve been doing weight watchers for two months with my fiancé. I like the diet in general. It’s changed our diet for the better towards lean proteins and whole foods. I lost about five pounds right away and now I am hovering between 141 and 142.

I’ve been fairly consistent about tracking points and I have never gone over my daily points value. We had a few weeks where wedding planning stuff hindered progress (I.e. cake tastings and menu tastings and parties). I’m experimenting with IF but for some reason I get super light headed at 14 hours and I can’t make it to 16:8.

Any pointers for a petite woman to break through a plateau? Any other success stories from weight watchers?

submitted by /u/DarthPandaSocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T5pdsy

No comments:

Post a Comment