Thursday, May 9, 2019

8 kilos have been lost so far...

Began my journey on 10th feb. I've been a fat kid since my teenage years, ever since i lost my friends when me & my family moved out. Never really had much support from my family nor do they know much about weight loss. Although it is my fault for letting myself go.

I've lost so much time, potential friends & memories. Never been in a relationship. I still remember not celebrating my 18th birthday.

My mind is not in a good shape but i'm trying to fix it along with my life. One piece at a time.

I've been using CICO along with strength training to lose weight. Its working good so far. Although i haven't worked out for 2 weeks due to exams but i'll start again today.

I've always been self conscious about my body but its getting better.

Edit : i hope you guys are doing well ☺

submitted by /u/Pm_Ur_Bits_And_Tits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DXNYBU

No comments:

Post a Comment