Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Be straight with me. Can I lose 200+ pounds without surgery?

I am a 6'5" male and I was just weighed in at 492 pounds. I am super morbidly obese and have been obese all of my adult life. I'm also 27 so I am still young. I've tried lifestyle changes in the past and my record weight loss was 33 pound run. I have heard many statistics about how people my weight are almost never able to keep that kind of weight off without surgery or even get there in the first place.

I believe my antidepressants might be starting to work because I am finding myself taking better care of various aspects of my life and I am regaining energy and motivation.

Is it physically possible to lose that much weight naturally?

submitted by /u/uwu_owo_whats_this
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2w069CR

No comments:

Post a Comment