Monday, May 13, 2019

Can someone give me serious help and advice.

Hello /loseit, Let me start by describing my story. I never was a super skinny person but I never was obese. Until I turned around 14 (I am 18 right now) were I gained weight until I peaked around 222-230 obviously I wasn't very happy with myself because of this so about a year and a half ago I decided to make a change and got down to 186 from my first wave of weight loss. This happened in about the span of 4 month which is very impressive. But something changed in my psyche and body and in the span of the next year I could only lose another 16 pounds to my lowest point of 170 (I finally had no stomach!!! YAY!). This didn't bother me but scared me because I knew how hard this last 16 pounds was for some reason and that if I put it on I didn't want to wait another year for it to come off. Its also important to know that I have been dealing with on and off depression lately and I shaved my head from alopecia. Lately I am literally unable to keep food out my system, I don't know what is wrong with me. I've put on almost 15 pounds back on so I'm about 185 now. Please help me get advice or a system setup because I just want to be healthy and happy with myself. I've tried everything. I don't know what is wrong. Thank you.

submitted by /u/zuuzeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30cc5GN

No comments:

Post a Comment