Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Day 3- What I have learned so far; Plus, a thank you! (NSV)

Hey r/loseit. Hope everyone is doing well on their journey. I'm new to this subreddit. First, I want to thank you all for inspiring me to go on a weight loss journey. I have been wanting to do this since I gained a whole bunch of weight after High School.

I spent the past 3 years eating my way to happiness, or at least trying to... my strongest addiction is food. Not nicotine, alcohol, or any other vice. Just food. That is the one thing I have not been able to overcome. It took me awhile to realize this, and I doubt I am the only one. I never wanted to admit I was an addict to food, but 3 days ago I did. After browsing a lot of the top posts on this subreddit and taking some great advice, I started my journey.

For the record, At Day 1 I was 236 pounds as a 5'9 Male. I've probably been eating 3000 calories a day of really unhealthy food (I have a fast metabolism). I'm now at 233 pounds, though I realize a lot of that is just initial water weight or whatever.

Its Day 3 now and the middle of my finals week. Things are pretty stressful, and I want a nice cheeseburger or fried chicken already. However, with your guys' help, I know I can do this.

The same goes for anyone else here. All you need is a little support. And that is what is great about this community. I hope to spend a lot more time here.

Oh yeah, myfitnesspal has been a lifesaver. Thanks for telling me about that. I wouldn't be able to keep track without it!

submitted by /u/LibertarianMatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LrSA9K

No comments:

Post a Comment