Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Feeling proud of myself!

Sorry if this is not allowed here, please delete if its not.

Background: I'm a bigger guy (222.6lb, 5'8) and I've always wanted to loss all the extra fat. A few years ago, I did a diet over the summer that lost me around 10 pounds and people were complimenting me on my changes. Ever since then, I got lazy and slipped back. Since that weight loss, I've been attempting to start a diet, but it's always cut short because I live with my family and there is always temptations that I fall to.

Why I'm proud of myself: I started my diet on Monday (Yes, I know it's short and not impressive), and on back-to-back days, I've been caught with two of my favorite foods. On Monday night, there was a cake and chocolate milk, I was so close to breaking the diet and I enjoying the sweet duo, but I stood tall and refused.

Just a few moments ago, I walked into the kitchen and saw another meal that I would usually break my diet for. It was some fresh soft and crunch buns and spaghetti (My favorite is eating the Sauce and Bread alone, I know it's weird but I love it). I pulled out a plate, poured some tasty savoury spaghetti sauce and was pulling out some fresh buns from the oven, when I had a fight with myself and forced myself to return everything.

I know it's small steps and most of you don't care, but I'm feeling very proud of myself. I haven't really told anyone of my diet, because I usually perform better when people are unaware. Just wanted to share my experience.

submitted by /u/Fly_Philly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LHoYFl

No comments:

Post a Comment