Saturday, May 4, 2019

From 93Kg (205lbs) to 75Kg (165lbs) but I (M, 21) still look fat

Hello!

TL;DR: I'm the same weight and same height as friends but I look a lot fatter, why and what can I do?

In october of last year, I started doing something for my weight and health. I slowly started to eat less (especially for dinner) and exercise more.

I've been eating more normally since then, with balanced meals for lunch and mostly veggies for dinner. I also started to run on saturdays and going to the gym since december~early january.

All of that lead to losing about 18kg (40lbs), and I'm proud of myself, I can now wear normal sized clothes for my height (1m80, 5'10").

But last week-end I had two friends over, more athletic but about my size, maybe an inch taller. They asked me how my weight loss journey was going and when I told them my weight, they said they weighted the same, and after a scale test, that was true.

So my question is how come I still look chubby with fat on my pecs, belly and hips while being the same weight? What could I change?

submitted by /u/itsfeykro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PIeAvq

No comments:

Post a Comment