Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Help please everyone. I desperately need your help.

Hello everyone.

My name is Rodanthe, I'm 40 years old and live in the EU. I have always been a fat kid/teenager/adult but things have been horrible the last 4 years. I am now 150 kilos (319 pounds). I desperately need to lose weight. I am motivated and I am ready to do what it takes, for as long as it takes.

My question to you all is, how do you start? Like, literally. Practically. For instance, I say today, tomorrow I am starting my effort. But what do you do? You wake up and then? What do you eat for breakfast? When do you exercise, what kind of groceries do you buy?

I have no money to enroll to a gym (full time working single mom), I live paycheck to paycheck. I am also an extremely bad cook, as I absolutely hate cooking. I cook basic healthy meals for my kids only and they (my kids) are super healthy.

Please help me with some practical advice on how to begin. I want to do this, I am just totally and completely lost. There is so much info on the net about weight loss and I am so confused by the amount of information, I just turn everything off, panic and continue on how I am. I don't want that anymore. I'll do whatever it takes.

Thank you in advance if you read so far.

submitted by /u/Rodanthe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J1PXta

No comments:

Post a Comment