Sunday, May 12, 2019

Help! So confused and over it!

Hi everyone. Okay here it is:

Me: 35, female, 5’3” 218 lbs First Realistic Goal: 170 Biggest issues: always hungry, sugar Fun Fact: I’m going through fertility treatments. Currently on round 2 of medicated IUI (femara). Also I take under-active thyroid medication.

I’m currently a weight watchers member (for the 10th time in my adult life). They tell me eat lean protein, whole foods, generally carbs are okay, stay away from basically all fat. I’ve done weight watchers many times, and in my 20’s I lost about 70 lbs. However, that was on the old points system.

I also have a personal trainer. She’s telling me to eat carbs only with lunch. No refined white sugar or any sweeteners that are not stevia. I don’t really need to count calories, and I need to eat fat and protein to feel full.

My doctor’s telling me not to do keto because I have borderline high cholesterol.

I’ve done MyFitnessPal periodically. I really struggle with consistent tracking, and I’m always hungry.

I swim a few days a week. I work out with my trainer 1-2 days a week. I like exercise.

I feel like I’m just always going to be fat. I have specifically been struggling since 2016. I’ll loose a few pounds and then gain it back or plateau for so long I feel like something must be wrong. I’m getting all this conflicting advice from “experts”. I know the basis of all weight loss is eat more vegetables, but really, what should I do? I’m so tired of disliking myself.

What’s your opinion? What worked for you? Give me some advice reddit friends.

submitted by /u/snails1014
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VxIadl

No comments:

Post a Comment