Sunday, May 12, 2019

Will this jowly/puffy face go away with weight loss? It’s bumming me out.

It may not be particularly obvious in my photo, but in the last 5-6 months I’ve noticed that the lower half of my face looks puffy/heavy and I have these little pockets of fat that sort of stick out on the sides of my mouth. I don’t remember ever having this before and so it’s sort of freaking me out? I’m only 26 and honestly I don’t quite recognize myself/feel old. A big part of why I’m losing weight is to look thinner/more defined in my face. Has anyone else my age had this lower face “jowliness” become more pronounced with a quick 20 lb+ weight gain and then go back away once they were at their goal weight? For reference, I’m 26/F, 127 lbs now, 105 goal weight, and 5’2” with a very small frame/little muscle mass. Gained about 20 lbs quickly last year thanks to BED/a lot of personal issues. Thanks for help making face gains!!!

Photo: https://imgur.com/enrR27i

submitted by /u/cortita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Yq96sC

No comments:

Post a Comment