Sunday, May 12, 2019

Dealing with weight loss and medication

I've been trying to lose weight for awhile and having extreme difficulties. I'm a 20, 5'1, female.

I used to be super fit and healthy. I used to weigh 110. Now I'm overweight and have trouble exercising. I now weigh 170. Mostly due to my medication I'm on and depression. Along with daily stress of not having enough money to eat super duper healthy and not enough time to work out. I do have difficulties getting motivated too due to depression and binge eating when overly sad or not eating at all if too sad. That up and down does not help at all.

I've been trying for awhile. I've tried different types of diets and working out only to not be able to lose weight. I can either only maintain my weight or gain. I've tried the keto diet. Low calorie. Low sugar and carbs.

I found the keto diet the easiest to make work with my salary and time for preparing meals.

I've talk to me doctor and he isn't helpful at all. And gets angry if I'm not losing weight. This doesn't help with motivation.

Has anyone dealt with this? Does anybody know good diets or exercises to help? I'm mostly looking for diets as I do a wide range of exercises, unless I should be focuses on certain exercises.

submitted by /u/throwwayoutthetrash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YobTCu

No comments:

Post a Comment