Sunday, May 12, 2019

Clothes and weight fluctuation?

Hi! I am about 10-15 pounds away from my goal weight. I started my weight loss journey about a year ago, and so far I've been fine with buying a few outfits as needed. Since I'm starting to get closer to my goal weight, I'm getting excited about potentially being able to get a new wardrobe! I will be starting college in the fall and want to get as close to my goal weight as possible before then. My question is, how have you guys approached buying clothes when you're weight might fluctuate? In my situation, if I don't hit my goal weight in time, I'll still have to get some decent clothes. Say I lose another 10 pounds, but still want to lose 5 more...? I'm not 100% sure if the extra 5 pounds will make a difference.

submitted by /u/sjtx1366
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JfQO9N

No comments:

Post a Comment