Sunday, May 12, 2019

How do those of you with loose skin manage it?

Hello all! I was wondering how those of you manage loose skin after weight loss. I'm still not done with my journey yet, but I'm close! I started at 402, and as of this morning I weighed 226! With all of this joy comes a bit of apprehension. I've known since the beginning that loose skin was going to be a problem I would eventually have to deal with, and I'm starting to really feel it's effects now. It's especially bad around my stomach and arms, but my inner thighs are right behind. I intend to get surgery when I can, but from everything I've read it's recommended to wait until you've been at your goal weight for 6-12 months. So what can I do in the mean time? What do those of you with loose skin do?

submitted by /u/terrahjeanette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VmMYNX

No comments:

Post a Comment