Sunday, May 12, 2019

friendly PSA!!

I'm usually a lurker, and seeing all these posts on this community really motivates me to lose weight, but I thought I should give a friendly reminder here,,

please remember to moderate your exercise and hydrate yourself! Just recently I overdid it and got really dehydrated, which resulted in two fainting episodes, a concussion and a trip to the hospital :") so I really hope everyone can stay safe and drink up! While weight loss matters, overdoing things can bring more harm than good!! Idk if anyone will read this but if you do, please take good care of yourself! The fact that you're starting on your weight loss journey/are in the middle of it, is admirable, just don't go overboard.

Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/cherishthething
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q0iRux

No comments:

Post a Comment