Thursday, May 9, 2019

How long would I have to use a stationary bike to lose weight? Recommendations on disabled exercise?

for reference, i’ve already lost 32lbs from a calorie deficit (i’m 5”7, CW:158 GW:135). i’ve completely plateaued, and haven’t lost a pound in almost two months despite my horribly restrictive 1200 cal diet (and i haven’t been cheating or anything, i am true to weighing out foods and recording everything). i know to expect weight loss to be slower the closer you get to your goal, so i’m looking to add in some exercise to speed along the process. i’m super frustrated with not seeing any changes.

my only issue is that i have a heart condition and cannot run, walk more than like a block, or use a real bike. i have a small at home cycler, and until my health improves i can’t do much else. i know using the cycler regularly would probably make my legs stronger, but would anyone know how much i’d have to do every day or to what extent it could potentially affect weight loss? i feel like i’m out of options. i considered intermittent fasting, but with my health condition my doctors have told me not to.

submitted by /u/girlalien
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vd0fIF

No comments:

Post a Comment