Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I am out of the obese class BMI!!!

I am officially no longer obese!! I am overweight. I never, ever thought I’d be happy to be overweight, but today I am. I will take this as an accomplishment.

While I only have 35 more pounds to go, and I’m not done on my journey of weight loss, I’m finally starting to feel good about myself. I don’t wake up and hate myself to the core anymore. I feel good every day. I don’t eat until I want to die. I’m not living to eat, I’m eating to live. I also have a wedding to go to next week and I get to try on dresses for the first time in 6 years tomorrow and I’m super excited but also extremely nervous.

Thought I’d share this tiny accomplishment, if anyone else cared šŸ˜

submitted by /u/crimsonandhearts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WHgK0Z

No comments:

Post a Comment