Thursday, May 9, 2019

I lost 20 pounds last year and then fell off the wagon. I'm jumping back on in hopes of losing 15-20 more by my wedding in October.

Here's a picture of me at my heaviest (185) and me now (165) in the same swimsuit, on the same wonderful beach in Mexico! http://imgur.com/dDcMfMl

Like the title said, I lost 20 pounds of my 35-40 pound weight loss goal last Summer and then just....stopped. I'm not even really sure why. Thankfully, I've maintained over the last year, but now my wedding is 5 months away and I've realized it's now or never.

My biggest difficulty is excercising regularly, so even with my relatively small weight loss, I've got some loose skin on my arms that I'm going to try hard to tone up.

So tell me, what are your tips/tricks to kickstarting a weightloss and excercise routine to help keep me motivated over the next few weeks as I get back into it?

submitted by /u/miriamsophea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E08yBX

No comments:

Post a Comment