Thursday, May 9, 2019

First time in my life I am proud of myself. I lost 21 pounds...the right way.

January 1st of this year I decided to take my life back. I was the heaviest I have ever been: 228 pounds. I’m a 31 year old five foot six female. I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED. I took control of my mental health with the correct meds. I cut Xanax out of my life. I have been attending therapy once a week. And I ended my vicious cycle of binge eating and then starving myself. I lost 21 pounds so far and am the happiest I have ever been in my life. No fad diet or crazy new weight loss pill. This is all me working my ass off on my mind, body, and soul. I have been eating clean and I stop when I’m full. Even joined class pass and I do whatever class sparks my fancy that day! I just wanted to share. Thank you all so much for this community!

submitted by /u/BipolarAF31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HpjXfB

No comments:

Post a Comment