Thursday, May 9, 2019

Untagged Facebook Photos

Just spent a little time scrolling through the "Timeline Review" section of Facebook. There are so, so many photos of myself that I was too ashamed to be tagged in over the last 2 years. It makes me really sad. Lots of big life events like weddings, holidays and vacations that I would have loved to share publicly if it weren't for my weight. Not to mention the countless undocumented photo ops that I sneakily avoided altogether.

Though scrolling through those "hidden" photos makes me sad, it truly reaffirms the fact that this weight loss journey is worth my time and effort. I want to take photos with my friends and family. I want to be able to share them. I want to look at them years down the road and feel happiness instead of sadness over the hard truth of how big I've gotten.

I saved all the photos to my phone in a folder called "untaggables." I'm keeping them. And in time, I'll post them... as my "before" photos!

submitted by /u/heartfullxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Lz1tyc

No comments:

Post a Comment