Thursday, May 9, 2019

How are you handling telling or not telling new people you lost weight?

I have something that happened recently. I went on a date and my date has no idea I have lost almost 90lbs. I did not tell her because I really did not want to discuss what I used to look like or for her to even see what I used to look like (asking for pics) . I would rather her know me as I am now. I am ashamed I let myself get to that point and want to be judged based on what I look like now.

But anyway I had said something about these shorts I was going to buy something along the lines of "I have no shorts none of my old ones fit" She asked if I had lost weight. I was honestly caught off guard and really had no answer because I was not expecting to be asked lol. I did not want to tell her I lost about 90lbs. I told her instead I lost quite a bit of weight without giving her a number.

It is weird because I have no problem telling anyone who knew me at my highest how much I have lost.

How have you handled your weight loss with meeting new people who have no idea what you used to look like??

submitted by /u/jcaashby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VrSV0F

No comments:

Post a Comment