Thursday, May 9, 2019

How to get back on track after 2 months off?

I lost 30lbs while on a doctor monitored VLC diet from Nov-Feb 2019. In March, I was in the ER with a DVT that kept me bedridden for a week. During that week, my spouse was in charge of meals, which meant a lot of eating out and bad foods. Now it’s 2 months from the DVT and I’m ready to get back into weight loss. I’ve started back at the gym and am trying to find a schedule that works for me, but the diet is the problem. I don’t want to do the VLC diet anymore. It wasn’t enough calories and being hungry and cranky made my depression worse. I’ve gotten so off track with weighing in, tracking food, and meal planning. I’ve gotten back into the habit of cooking, I just don’t know where to start with my diet. The VLC diet is the only thing that’s ever worked, but I don’t want to starve again. Any advice?

submitted by /u/mmhjz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V9dk5P

No comments:

Post a Comment