Friday, May 3, 2019

I need help 5-4-19

Hello, I never would have imagined me having to do this but here I am. I have a pretty good life but I am not in the best position at all right now. I am 15 1/2 years old and a high school student in a OKC suburb. I have a lot of friends and I even love sports, video games, roller coasters, etc. I love all the things a "fit kid" loves. But, my weight is getting in the way of one of, if not the most, important period of my life. I am 6 ' 1/2" (6 foot one and a half) and I clock in at about 260 on the scale. And before someone says I should use my weight to my advantage in something like football, I already have. I have had way to many injuries and I am too embarrassed to risk another injury (let's just say I had a bad year injuries wise). But, that's besides the point. I am obese and I don't care what anybody says because I know it and I want help. I have done many diets and plans etc but I always end up gaining back all the weight lost plus more! If I keep going down this road I'm not sure if I'll ever live the life I want. I feel terrible saying this because I know all they want is for me to succeed but my parents are the biggest road block in my life weight wise. My parents are also "fat". It runs in the family I guess you could say. But, where it is different for them is that they were skinny in high school and when they met each other. Now, I love them to death, but I just don't think either of them understand what a bad impact they are having on my life. Everytime we have something to make at home that is healthy my mother always gets my father to bring something home (99% of the time its fast food). Sometimes I feel like she makes up stuff so we can eat bad, like she didn't get enough sleep or she had a bad day at work. It all adds up though, for everyone. If I don't fix my life now I won't be able to do what I want to do and I feel like it might cause a breakage in me and my parents relationship. What I need is motivation, and I know this is probably stupid but I need like a daily motivation because going down this road by yourself is not easy, from what I've already done. I need someone or a group to make sure I am always on track. I can't work out at our gym because my parents never want to go, so that's not an option for now, at least until October when I get my own car. I would go walking in the morning but in my neighborhood the houses are really far apart and it's still pitch black when it is a good time to go walking. If anybody has any tips for working out etc, please let me know. My goals for weight loss are to get down below 200, don't care if its 180, 190, or heck even 199 I'd be the happiest person in the world. I think this is it for now but thanks for making it this far if you did. Please leave your opinions and any tips/ideas I should pursue.

submitted by /u/ObeseTeenOKC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VeLc5Z

No comments:

Post a Comment