Monday, May 13, 2019

Ideas for visualisation...

Hi,

I'm just at the start of my weight loss, and think that having something very physical remind me of my losses would be helpful.

I was thinking about something like playdough , and for every pound I lose, I add a pound of playdough to the lost pile, watching it grow would be interesting and encouraging, and as the weight increases it would really make me aware of how much less my poor bones are having to shift around each day :)

But I'm not sure how heavy playdough is, it could be that the "lost blob" ends up humongous :)

I've seen people use the pebbles in a jar etc but I wanted something to really convey the gravitas of the weight lost.

Any ideas of something pliable like playdough, but heavy and dense so that it doesn't take up huge amounts of space, and also wont go off?

Thanks

submitted by /u/30sirtybirds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q0zeqL

No comments:

Post a Comment