Monday, May 13, 2019

this summer is THE summer

here it comes...summer time. where you have endless amounts of free time to sit on your butt and do nothing. but just like all the at summer, you have said that during the summer time you are going to get in the work out routine and get fit.

WELL THIS SUMMER IS MY SUMMER.

i have finally gained a good, healthy eating style but i have neglected the gym. this summer i make a promise to myself to go to the gym at least 4-6 times a week (sometimes a day or two off is good).

i promise to myself that this summer is the summer i will reach my goal weight and look and feel amazing inside and out.

this summer is the summer i have been dreaming about achieving for the past 5 summers.

this summer is the summer that i will stop being overweight and reach my healthy weight BMI.

this summer is my summer and i want to do it and complete my goal.

setting a schedule and sticking to it is my first step to succeeding. i feel i have a great support system too which will push me even more to reach my goal.

and even though weight loss should be for you and only you...a little extra motivation is the feeling i will feel when i go back to college in the fall and feel like a completely different person, more confident, more open to new things, but most of all the feeling of throwing it in my ex’s face that he missed out on an amazing girl, inside and out.

thanks for coming to my ted talk :)

submitted by /u/peepsin142
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VZclcS

No comments:

Post a Comment