Thursday, May 2, 2019

I'm 14, I've made my own weight loss plan, will it work?

Right off the bat, I'm not anorexic. My BMI says that I'm overweight and before you say that "it could be muscle" I don't exercise much. My plan is:

Weekdays: I eat no breakfast, a lettuce, ham, turkey, and cheese wrap for lunch, and then a bowl of cereal, after this point I can eat as many veggies or as much oatmeal as I need, these foods were selected because they take up a lot of room and aren't calorie dense. During the week I can have 1 high calorie meal (this ranges from 800 to 2000 calories, 2000 if I go to cicis or something, but that's not often, and I only eat 2000 calories if somethings really fucked with my body)

Weekends: One high calorie meal (this time closer to 1500) and as many veggies or oatmeal as I want. If food is made for other meals (it often isn't in my house, I do most of the cooking) I can eat it, but not tons.

I know, I know, huge meals are bad. But I used to take ADHD meds that suppressed my appetite, making my body used to one massive meal per day. This means that if I try to eat 3 small meals a day... I just eat 3 massive meals a day. That is actually how I got to my present weight! I figure that, at least temporarily, it's best to let my body do it's think with the one-meal-a-day. Is there anything I need to change? Anything that won't work? Am I just stupid? Please tell me so I can fix it!

submitted by /u/suicidemeteor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Jc7y12

No comments:

Post a Comment