Thursday, May 23, 2019

Keep Calm and Soldier On

The last few weeks I made impressive progress in my weight loss as I began incorporating some abdominal exercises, mostly planking and obliques twists with 10-15lbs weight.

Then Monday I shot up 5-6 lbs. I knew I had just drank a glass of water (sometimes I weigh myself randomly just to see, but dont record it) but it felt like too much.

The next morning, I weighed again and still had about 4-5lbs gain. And again today, not much change. I've been perplexed, wondering how my scale had been lying to me, while meditating on the fact that weight fluctuations are normal and besides, any increased weight would yield a marginally increased calorie burn, etc.

I'm posting this to reiterate that no journey worth completing is worth completing quickly and without the occasional detour.

submitted by /u/jewellya78645
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JBsBLr

No comments:

Post a Comment