Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Lose skin, will I have it?

For some reason lose skin has been the only thing really bugging me lately about weight loss. Obviously there is no way its going to stop me pushing forward, but i was just wondering if there is any hope that I will recover naturally from it?

I am 6'1, 23 years old male and the main places my weight is showing is my chest, stomach and upper arms. I definitely have some stretch marks in those places. I am also working out 4 times a week, so I know i will fill in a bit with muscle, but I dont want to have to depend completely on muscle to not have lose skin.

Also one more question, when have you guys started to really notice weight loss visually? I definitely already feel much healthier and energized at 10 pounds down in about 3 weeks, but I feel like I look exactly the same. I do have before pictures, but when I compare them to now, i still see no difference. Is this because that weight was mostly water weight?

submitted by /u/StarFoxTheSquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E94U8C

No comments:

Post a Comment